Thursday, February 23, 2006
  First Post in the New Year
This will be the first post that I will make this year because of the projects, thesis ang book reports that I hav to do. It is really hard to have time to post something on this blog.

This morning I was really rushing because according to my watch, which has the exact time at school, says that I'm going to be late. I was really rushing in wearing my uniform and eating my breakfast, when my aunt from the visayas texted my mom that DepEd had suspended all classess today in Metro Manila. I was relieved, because there's no classess, but still stressed out because of the projects, quarter exams, and book report left to submit. As our family opened the tv we saw that the Arroyo administration was in a panic about security of the people in Metro Manila about the coup that they predict, or have found out from according to their sources, that will happen. Our family just thought is it really the security of the people that they want that's why they added additional security forces in Metro Manila or the security of the presidency of the Arroyo administration. Well well never know for now. Because their are still many answers that are not answered or even if they may have been answered, they may have it answered it by saying lies to hide the truth. The People Power that happened twenty years ago (if I'm right) showed to the world that the Filipino people are never going to give up fighting for their freedom. The Filipino people have fought the Marcos administration without the use of any arms, but they fought with the use of their hearts and prayers. They used their hearts to unify all of themselves into acquiring their goal, and they used they their faith as they pray to God to achieve peace in our nation that like a bamboo will just bow when the storm comes but will still be seen standing after the storm. This is the Philippines, even though many trials, hardship that may come we will just carry this burden in our lives and lift it up out of our sight.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

Follow me at my other social media sites to know more: [Twitter: @bokulife ] [Instagram: @bokulife ] or send me an e-mail at keiv2003@yahoo.com

ARCHIVES
February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 /

Friends' Blog

Alrenz
Bernie
Elisha
Joan
Kathleen
Louise
Luni
Marian
Mika


Friends' Other Website

Elisha at Ethonica
Jai's Multiply
Karmina's Blogdrive
Louise's Diary
Sean's Dreams
Sean at Xanga


GROUP LINKS

Blah! Blah! Blah! Central
Ketsup
Section 24


Friendster Blogs

Mine
Bea
Jai
Miki
Nina


Stories

Lost Love


Credits

Mazeguy.net


www.coolcounters.com


Thanks for visiting my blog amicos!