Thursday, October 20, 2005
  Now What!
Now things are really getting confusing with the deadline with just a few days away, its going to give me another sets of sleepless nights just to have this thesis and play right. I just don't know if I'll still going to be part of the cast since the groupings have been combined. The tesis title on the other hand, is still not yet done and with it our teacher waits for us to pass the bibliography of the resources that we are going to use for our tesis. It's really giving me a headache sometimes, because after I finish one thing there's another thing that you have to do before the deadline comes.I just wish that the Long Test will just be easy. Anyway I found this website that should interest you, its much better if you turn on your speakers (Click).
 
Comments:
ahahahha!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

Follow me at my other social media sites to know more: [Twitter: @bokulife ] [Instagram: @bokulife ] or send me an e-mail at keiv2003@yahoo.com

ARCHIVES
February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 /

Friends' Blog

Alrenz
Bernie
Elisha
Joan
Kathleen
Louise
Luni
Marian
Mika


Friends' Other Website

Elisha at Ethonica
Jai's Multiply
Karmina's Blogdrive
Louise's Diary
Sean's Dreams
Sean at Xanga


GROUP LINKS

Blah! Blah! Blah! Central
Ketsup
Section 24


Friendster Blogs

Mine
Bea
Jai
Miki
Nina


Stories

Lost Love


Credits

Mazeguy.net


www.coolcounters.com


Thanks for visiting my blog amicos!